Welcome, readers!

Welcome to H&J's adventure blog! Please enjoy your stay, and please do leave comments for us. We love to hear back from our readers. We also love taking requests for future posts. Anything you want us to blog about? Just email us. Thanks for reading!

Services We Recommend

Monday, March 05, 2007

Can I get off now?

I don't know about you, but if this train pulled up at my stop, I'd think twice about getting on.

I think you have to ask yourself, "Do I really want to go there?"

Must be difficult on uninitiated visitors:

"So, where you headed?"

"Angered."

"Whoa! Slow down there! I'm just tryin' to help!"

Also, it's probably a moot question, since the train has already stopped at Irked and Upset, but I'd still like to know where this line originates. Irritable? Dyspeptic?

No comments: